Looking for a New Challenge?
Consider a Career With Us
Iron Bridge Resources is looking for seasoned, dedicated professionals to join our consulting team. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who is currently between positions, looking for part-time work or exploring their options after retirement.
If you have a proven track record in financial aid, bursar/student accounts, registrar, or enrollment management and are looking for a new challenge, contact us today!
Job Description | Current Opportunities
Financial Aid Consultant – Interim Director or Associate Director of Financial Aid
Non-salaried, contract basis.
Remote during COVID-19 pandemic. Some limited onsite work as needed.
Ongoing, open until filled.
Iron Bridge Resources seeks experienced financial aid professionals to join its consulting team. Consultants act as Interim Director or Associate Directors of Financial Aid at colleges nationwide. Work is on a contract basis. Hours may be full- or part-time, and assignments typically last from a few months to a year. Earned sick time benefit is available.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as Director or Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Competency in the administration of Title IV Financial Aid Programs
- Strong management and organizational skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with campus staff at all levels
- Must have functional knowledge of automated management systems, with a proficiency in the use of PowerFAIDS, Ellucian Banner/Colleague, PeopleSoft, Jenzabar, CAMS, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred
Interested candidates should email cover letter, resume, and list of references to Howard McGinn, CEO.